Tuesday 3 January 2012

Ripple ripple


I finished my ripple blanket on New Years day! I'm rather pleased as I only started it in October. Its not perfect but I love it and it looks rather pretty on the back of the settee.
It didn't stay there long though, as soon as Ollie spotted it he was under it!

My ripple pattern was from the lovely Lucy at Attic 24 a great source of inspiration! Thank you for sharing.



December escaped me again and I'm on catch up with my December Daily. I have all my photos but no ink in my printer :( I need to find some more hours in the day!

3 comments:

Claire said...

WOW Debbie this is just fab, you must be so pleased with the end product. Hugs, Claire x

Lou said...

Hi!Debbie, clever you-this really is lovely and the colours are gorgeous.
Little one looks very comfy too :)
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and special wishes for a happy 2012 for you and all.
hugs Lou.xxx

Anita said...

WOW! That is just gorgeous Debbie, love the colours you chose, so lush together.....fabby pic of your wee one too..xxx